Vertical Blind Information
Vertical blinds combine function with fashion and we offer a huge choice of more than 230 fabrics ranging from popular plains, to design led prints.
Often chosen as a modern alternative to net curtains, they are such an everyday window treatment for numerous reasons and work well in any room, especially where there are large windows.
Ideal also for when more light control is needed as they can easily adapt to block out harsh rays or let in gentle amounts of sunlight. Vertical blinds provide privacy and can either blend into an existing décor or make a real design or colour statement.
Sizes & Measuring
When ordering vertical blinds we ask for either a blind size or a recess size (for when a blind is fitting within the window recess). If ordering blind size, no allowance will be made and the dimensions supplied will include headrail and brackets. If ordering recess size we will make the necessary allowances.
To see our measuring guide please click here.
- All Window Blind cords should be secured out of reach of small children.
- Young children have been strangled by loops in pull-cords, chains and tapes that operate the product.
- To avoid strangulation and entanglement, keep cords out of the reach of young children. Cords may become wrapped around a child’s neck.
- Move beds, cots and furniture away from the window so that they are not covering the cords.
- Do not tie cords together. Make sure cords do not twist and create a loop.
- We have a number of child safety devices available to help keep control cords and chains out of reach of children and all blinds will have safety devices sent with their order.