Venetian Blind Information
From the catwalk to the high street, current trends are all about texture, pattern and strong colour. Experimenting with these at the window is a great and relatively expensive way to give a nod to a trend. But we do understand that not everyone wants a statement blind at their window. So our collection also includes an extensive choice of mellow neutrals.
Metal venetians are also perfect for bathrooms and kitchens or any room that's likely to get particularly warm or steamy - especially our Aluwood range which combines the practicality of aluminium blinds with the look of natural wood.
To keep your blind looking its best simply dust or wipe with a damp cloth.
Sizes & Measuring
Venetian blinds are available in 15mm, 25mm, 35mm & 50mm slat sizes, when ordering venetian blinds we ask for either a blind size or a recess size (for when a blind is fitting within the window recess). If ordering blind size, no allowance will be made and the dimensions supplied will include headrail and brackets. If ordering recess size we will make the necessary allowances.
To see our measuring guide please click here.
- All Window Blind cords should be secured out of reach of small children.
- Young children have been strangled by loops in pull-cords, chains and tapes that operate the product.
- To avoid strangulation and entanglement, keep cords out of the reach of young children. Cords may become wrapped around a child’s neck.
- Move beds, cots and furniture away from the window so that they are not covering the cords.
- Do not tie cords together. Make sure cords do not twist and create a loop.
- We have a number of child safety devices available to help keep control cords and chains out of reach of children and all blinds will have safety devices sent with their order.