Roller Blind Information
Choose from our stunning collection of over 250 sheer, blackout, plain, printed and woven fabrics. Delicate translucent fabrics provide a contemporary take on the conventional net curtains while the huge colour choice makes it easy to co-ordinate with existing or new schemes. Rollers are also available in blackout fabrics - perfect for children's rooms or if you are a nightworker and need to sleep during the day.
Rollers are an easy and relatively inexpensive way to update an interior. Warm up with rich, vibrant tones in autumn and winter and opt for blooming marvelous florals to reflect the change in seasons.
Modern bold florals, abstract patterns with a retro twist, cute and chic children's designs and contemporary classics bring style and cheer to the practicality and uncluttered feel of roller blinds. They can be purely functional where perhaps privacy, moisture or too much light is an issue, or used for their decorative qualities.
Sizes & Measuring
When ordering roller blinds we ask for either a blind size or a recess size (for when a blind is fitting within the window recess). If ordering blind size, no allowance will be made and the dimensions supplied will include headrail and brackets. If ordering recess size we will make the necessary allowances. When ordering a roller blind to fit outside a recess we recommend that the blind extends at least 100mm beyond each side of the window frame.
To see our measuring guide please click here.
- All Window Blind cords should be secured out of reach of small children.
- Young children have been strangled by loops in pull-cords, chains and tapes that operate the product.
- To avoid strangulation and entanglement, keep cords out of the reach of young children. Cords may become wrapped around a child’s neck.
- Move beds, cots and furniture away from the window so that they are not covering the cords.
- Do not tie cords together. Make sure cords do not twist and create a loop.
- We have a number of child safety devices available to help keep control cords and chains out of reach of children and all blinds will have safety devices sent with their order.