Child Safety & Window Blinds
EU Child Safety Regulation
All our window blinds are made in accordance with the EU Child Saftey regulation.
We (our parent and manufacturing company) are members of the BBSA (British Blinds & Shutter Association).
For the most up to date information on window blind child safety please visit the BBSA website or their 'Make it Safe' website.
Important Safety Notice
- All Window Blind cords should be secured out of reach of small children.
- Young children have been strangled by loops in pull-cords, chains and tapes that operate the product.
- To avoid strangulation and entanglement, keep cords out of the reach of young children. Cords may become wrapped around a child’s neck.
- Move beds, cots and furniture away from the window so that they are not covering the cords.
- Do not tie cords together. Make sure cords do not twist and create a loop.
- We have a number of child safety devices available to help keep control cords and chains out of reach of children and all blinds will have safety devices sent with their order.