Montgomery Contract Division - Curtains AND BLINDS Direct from the Manufacturer
Since formation over 50 years ago, Montgomery has become a household name, transforming homes with amazing and creative designs. With an unbeatable expertise in the manufacture of made-to-measure curtains and blinds, we are now one of the largest manufacturing plants in the UK with over 600 employees. Our competitive pricing and customer service make us the first choice for Contractors, Facilities Managers, Local Authorities, End Users, Project Managers, Architects and Designers etc.
Our Specialised Contract Division offers:
- • Production and assembly capability of at least 1,400 curtains and blinds per week.
- • We listen to your criteria, whether it is based on price, lead-time, performance specification or aesthetic appeal.
- • We provide a full measuring and fitting service, including the supply of rails and poles.
- • Our own design studio offering an end-to-end service from initial design through to in-house manufacturing, make-up, finishing, delivery and installation.
- • Advice on styles, colour schemes, fabric, heading, linings. We understand everything there is to know about design, fabric, durability, light, temperature.
- • New collections launched every year, we stock hundreds of fabrics including prints, jacquards, velvets, textured plains, faux suede and silks.
- • A choice of co-ordinated accessories, such as tiebacks, cushions, bedspreads and throws.
- • We also supply fabric on the roll
- • We work on behalf of interior designers, high end independent retailers, architects, planners, engineers, project managers or as an overflow to other workrooms who require extra capacity.
- • Superb after-sales service.
If you are managing a project and need professional advice and a free quotation, please call us today on 0808 202 6213, or email email@example.com and ask to speak to a specialist in our Contract Division - we will be happy to arrange a no-obligation site visit.
Read our Contracts Division Brochure click on the image below (pdf opens in a new window) or Click Here.
For further information about successful commercial contracts, please see: